Plug on - Done!
roloFlash® AVR is a mobile programmer for flashing Atmel AVR series microcontrollers in the shortest possible time and with minimal interaction.
It gets populated with a microSD card containing the data to be flashed, after which it is able to program microcontrollers without a PC, at any location.
5 bi-color LEDs visualize the progress and the result of the process, which can be user-controlled with roloBasic® (example script).
roloFlash provides the following advantages:
- Mobility, versatility, safety
- Easy and reliable updates at your customers
- No PCs and specific tool chains necessary in field use / customer environment / large- and small-batch production
- Uniform process for all supported microcontroller families
- Low-priced solution
- Supports Atmel AVR series controllers with ISP interface:
- ATtiny (not ATtiny4/5/9/10)
- Programming of the microcontroller via 6-pin ISP header
- Power supply via the microcontroller to be programmed (2.0 - 5.5 volts)
- Programming of
- Fuse bits (LO, HI, EXT)
- Lock bits
- Supported file format: Intel HEX (".hex")
- Supported memory card formats: microSD, microSDHC
- Supported operating systems for roloBasic compiler: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Measures: 52 mm x 23 mm x 11 mm
- Weight: 16 g
Scope of delivery
- roloFlash AVR
- microSD card, completely preconfigured for use with roloFlash:
- Formatted to FAT32
- Dokumented roloBasic example scripts
- Complete documentation for roloFlash and roloBasic
- roloBasic compiler incl. documentation
• Demo video: Preparation roloFlash with roloBasic (German only)
• Demo video: mobile flashing with roloFlash (German only)